Charles Thomas is an experienced criminal lawyer. Practicing out of his office located in West Chester, Pennsylvania, he has represented clients in 13 counties, and has handled hundreds of matters ranging from summary offenses like Retail Theft or Disorderly Conduct to serious felonies, including drug offenses, robbery, burglary, assault, sex crimes, and homicide.
Some of his achievements include:
- Helped one client accused of 500+ counts of theft, and who was facing over 3,500 years of jail time by negotiating a solution with a plea to two years probation.
- Represented a man accused of Aggravated Indecent Assault, a serious sex crime and facing 60 years in jail and potentially lifetime Megan’s Law registration, and negotiated a plea to misdemeanors without Megan’s Law.
- Secured a “not guilty” jury verdict on a first degree felony Aggravated Assault for a man accused of striking a police officer with a speeding car during a high speed chase, despite admitting guilt for the chase itself.
- Secured a “not guilty” verdict at a bench (judge) trial for an extremely intoxicated man accused of Aggravated Assault by greeting police at the door with an elephant gun! The judge ruled that merely holding the gun is not assault by itself.
- Successfully represented dozens of clients charged with various misdemeanors by securing their participation in the ARD program, a diversionary program that results in dismissal of the charges and a clean record.
Charles was graduated from Rutgers-Camden Law School and Rider University. He is admitted to practice before the state courts of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Contact us – 877-397-3003.